About the Recipe
Pitaya aka Dragonfruit is an amazing fruit to include into your diet. I buy it frozen (as it's not locally grown) and use it in bowls and smoothies.
- 7 ounces Frozen Pitaya (Dragonfruit)
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 whole Banana
- 1/2 cup Dried Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 handful Unsalted Almonds
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Hearts
- 1 handful Cocoa Chips
- Blend frozen pitaya and milk of choice in a high speed blender. Once blended (smoothie consistency) pour into a bowl.
- Top with sliced banana, cocount, almonds, hemp hearts and cocoa chips. Feel free to add any other toppings.