About the Recipe
Fresh, Light, Healthy - This is exactly what this guacamole is all about. This can be made any time of year but especially tasty around Cinco de Mayo!
- 7 whole Small Avocados
- 1 whole Red Onion
- 1 whole Jalapeno
- 3 clovess Garlic
- 1 handful Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 whole Limes (zest and juice)
- Peel and de-seed avocados. Scoop out and place into a bowl.
- Mince red onions, jalapeno, garlic and cherry tomatoes and add to bowl with avocado.
- Zest largest lime into bowl. Proceed to juice the rest of the limes (including the one you zested)
- Mash all ingredients together - until smooth or if you'd like you can leave it chunky.
- If traveling with Guacamole, place pit of avocado in the guacamole and press plastic wrap right into the guacamole to reduce risk of turning from too much oxygen.
- Enjoy with your favorite corn chips!