About the Recipe
Spaghetti Squash with Bruschetta and Avocado on top. Full of veggies and flavors!
- 1 whole Spaghetti Squash
- 3 whole Ripe Tomatoes
- 4 whole Fresh Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Hearts
- 1 handful Sprouts of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 whole Ripe Avocado
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet place the whole Spaghetti Squash on it. Be sure to pierce the squash with a fork or knife before baking. Bake squash for 45 min. to an hour.
- While squash is cooking, prepare the Bruschetta.
- Cut up tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Combine Tomatoes, chopped garlic, parsley, hemp hearts, cilantro, olive oil and your choice of fresh sprouts. Let that sit while squash cooks.
- Once the squash is cooked, take out and cut in half. Scoop out all the seeds and fork the flesh into spaghetti.
- Top spaghetti squash with bruschetta and chopped avocado. Sprinkle with ground pepper and salt and Enjoy!