Everyone loves a fun surprise – especially one that offers plenty of relaxing, healthy perks. Our Mayernik Kitchen Out of the Woods Apothecary Box provides just that: a monthly subscription box including five homemade holistic products. Created in our kitchen and delivered directly to yours, each monthly package provides educational information about the five different products, which include a wide range of uses: aromatherapy, beauty, home, culinary and medicinal.
Our goal is to introduce new and exciting products and provide the information needed to help benefit you and your family. These unique hand-crafted products are created with some of the best ingredients on earth, and we know you’ll love them as much as we do. Whether you’re looking for a one-time indulgence or a special monthly surprise, the Mayernik Kitchen Out of the Woods Apothecary Box is for you!
Out of the Woods January Box January, 2016
With the arrival of winter weather, we have cold and snow on our minds. We created our January box to help warm your souls with products focusing on prevention, enjoyment and healing.
Our homemade apothecary box contains the following items:
· Peppermint Tincture - peppermint is one of the most used herbs in the United States. Peppermint tincture can aid in digestion, cramps, stomach issues and heartburn. Overall, peppermint offers many calming effects on the body, and it is gentle enough for women suffering from morning sickness.
· Elderberry Syrup - elderberry syrup has been used to treat and prevent colds and flu symptoms for hundreds of years. Elderberry is very high in vitamin A and contains more vitamin C than oranges. 1 - 2 tablespoons if you feel run-down can help prevent or reduce any symptoms of the flu.
· Goldenrod Salve - a goldenrod salve is a mixture of organic beeswax and sustainably foraged local goldenrod that forms a natural, soothing healer. The salve can be applied to cuts, bruises or external infections to aid in a quicker healing.
· Rosehip & Hibiscus Tea - organic hibiscus and locally sustainably foraged rose hips combine to form the perfect winter tea. Rose hips are high in Vitamin C and antioxidants, and while hibiscus is tart, it has been found to help lower blood pressure.
· Out of the Woods Room Spray - a delightful holiday room spray made of cedar and scotch pine offers the essence of walking through an evergreen forest.