At Mayernik Kitchen, we not only love formulating unique blends but also educate to instill the knowledge and importance of herbs into the fabric of our society. It has always been our top priority to engage people in our society in green activities for the betterment of health and the environment.
As we move forward with our educational classes, the audience is growing more and more and we are constantly asked about where individuals can get the supplies to make their own formulations.
Good news for our followers! We have expanded a bit more and are now offering apothecary supplies, ranging from functional to modern for your own personal herbal preparation ceremony.
Choose from a sophisticated range of Amber and Blue Boston glassware and screw-top tins to store your special formulations.
Amber Boston Bottles
We are offering Amber glass bottles with droppers, spray tops, and caps in the following sizes:
- 1 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with dropper
- 1 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with spray top
- 2 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with dropper
- 2 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with spray top
- 8 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with cap
- 16 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with cap
- 32 oz. Amber Boston round glass bottle with lid
Blue Boston Bottles
We offer Blue Boston glassware that provides medium protection from UV rays. It is available in the following sizes.
- 1 oz. Blue Boston round glass bottle with dropper
- 1 oz. Blue Boston round glass bottle with spray top
We offer screw-top tins, made with food-grade material, designed to secure and keep the formulation fresh. It's 0.8” inches tall and 2.7” inches wide, suitable for holding 2 oz. of salves and balms.
1 oz. and 2 oz. dropper bottles are perfect for holding tinctures, oxymels, and hydrosols while those with spray tops can be used for room sprays, hydrosols, and other creations. The larger bottles of 8 oz, 16oz, and 32 oz are for brewers, decoctions, syrups, and other bulky preparations.
All the apothecary supplies are made of food-grade material and available as single or packages of 5. They are dishwasher-safe and can be reused.
Wait no more! Grab your apothecary supplies and start making your own herbal preparations!