When will these medical plants be offered
We are officially open as of 5/2/2023 and will continue through mid- summer or until supplies last. Many varieties will be released over the next several weeks. If you see a plant that is not currently available, use the Notify Me link on the specific plant page to be notified when the plant is available.
How can I order
There are two ways to order (soon to be three!):
- Online (recommended) - You can shop the live plants here. Pickup is available in Pompton Plains and North Haledon NJ. After you have added your plants to your cart, you can select the location you wish to pickup. You will then receive an email within 1-2 business days to schedule your pickup.
- In-Store (Pompton Plains NJ) - We will have a limited availability in the store located at 612 Newark Pompton Turnpike, Pompton Plains NJ.
- Shipping Nationwide - see below.
All 3.5" pots are available for shipping. Any larger plants and live trees are currently not available for shipping.
How shipping works:
- Free shipping is not available for LIVE Plants.
- Plants are shipped USPS Priority in two box sizes.
- Small Box - 6 plants per box
- Large Box - 12 plants per box
Shipping costs will be based on the number of plants you purchase and may be delivered in multiple boxes.
It is recommended to purchase in quantities of 6 or 12 plants if you request shipping.
Please understand that you are purchasing a live plant. We will be providing you a healthy, live plant. Once you have received your plants, please give it some water and plant as soon as possible. At this time, all sales on live plants are final, no refunds will be offered. If plants are received damaged, please take photos and send us an email to resolve the issue.
Plants are shipped on Monday's and Tuesday's, if you are purchasing plants and Products you will receive multiple packages.
Some of the plants I want are sold out?
We will be releasing batches of plants over the next several weeks. If there is a plant that you want to purchase, that is sold out, click the NOTIFY ME link on the individual plant page and add your email address. Once we update inventory you will receive an email that the plant is available.
Shop live medicinal plants