About the Recipe
These energy balls are awesome for a quick snack on the go. I love that they are raw and contain Chamomile. They are very lemony and crunchy and just hit the spot! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Dried Apricots
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Dried Chamomile Flowers
- 1 tablespoon Freshly Grated Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 whole Lemon Juice
- Place nuts, dates, dried fruit, and flax seeds into a food processor and blend until chopped up and combined.
- Add in rest of ingredients until thoroughly fused.
- Shape into balls and refrigerate in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks (if they last that long!!)