Our first Do It Yourself Kit provides you a sampling of 5 different seeds; Red Lentil, Radish, Alfalfa, Peas, Clover. All organic seeds are in individual packets with simple instructions which are included in your new mason jar. Everything is included to easily make five different batches of homemade sprouts. Each batch will be ready to enjoy in 4 to 5 days. If you have never experimented with sprouts, this is a great way to introduce different types of sprouts into your diet.
How To Grow Sprouts
- Empty a seed package into mason jar, fill mason jar with water, let soak for 8 to 12 hours
- Drain using the plastic lid.
- Twice a day fill the mason jar and drain, then place the mason jar at a 45 degree angle in a bowl to continue draining.
- Recommend rinsing at least once in the morning and once at night.
- You should start to see sprouts in the first 48 hours.
- Sprouts can take any where from 3 - 6 days to finish sprouting.
- When complete, rinse with water and drain
- Can last up to a week in the refridgerator, recommend in a container with a paper towel on top.
Have a question about growing sprouts, let us know.
- 1 Mason Jar (Pint Size)
- 1 Plastic lid with holes
- 5 individual packages seeds: Red Lentil, Radish, Alfalfa, Peas, Clover
- Each package is a single serving size.
Sprouts are great for additions to salads, sandwhiches and stir frys. Each sprout has a different taste and packs different minerals and vitamins.